Through its support and advice to Private Equity Houses and Sovereign Wealth Funds around the world, Linklaters has an unparalleled understanding of the sector.
Linklaters’ sector expertise, product knowledge and global practice channelled through dedicated client focused teams means we are uniquely placed to serve the increasingly diverse requirements of these players.
Linklaters advises fund managers and private equity houses on all aspects of the industry, from fundraising and structuring to buyouts, public to privates and portfolio assistance, including restructuring advice. Our private equity team's expertise is further supported by our first-class international corporate, IPO, finance and tax teams.
Sovereign Wealth Funds
Over the last decade, Linklaters has worked with Sovereign Wealth Funds on transactions around the world. The firm’s work in Asia, the Middle East and Europe encompasses M&A, real estate acquisition, debt finance and infrastructure as well as other areas of specific advice such as risk management, regulatory and antitrust/protectionist issues.
To discuss how we can assist you, please contact one of our global Private Equity & Sovereign Wealth Funds Sector Leaders Adam Freeman, Richard Good, Annette Kurdian, Alejandro Ortiz, Alex Woodward
Recent significant industrials transactions include advising:
- Cerberus on the acquisition of the shares and c.£13bn UK residential mortgage loan book of Northern Rock Asset Management PLC from UK Asset Resolution
- The consortium consisting of BC Partners and PSP Investments on the €1.4bn acquisition of a majority stake in Keter Group
- PAI Partners on the acquisition of Atos Medical through a competitive auction
- Apax on the acquisition of Invent Farma, a Spanish healthcare company
- Apollo on the €2.95bn acquisition of Verallia
- TDR Capital on the €3.7bn acquisition of LeasePlan
- Brait on the £1.9bn acquisition of New Look and £1.3bn acquisition of Virgin Active
- The Carlyle Group on the public-to-private takeover offer for The Innovation Group plc
- Eurazeo on the €550m acquisition of Fintrax from Exponent
- Macquarie on the successful €3.2bn acquisition of the German long-distance gas distribution network, Open Grid Europe, from E.ON
- HgCapital, Bain Capital and ICG Alternative Investment Limited on the €1.2bn disposal of TeamSystem group to Hellman & Friedman