Through its support and advice to Private Equity Houses and Sovereign Wealth Funds around the world, Linklaters has an unparalleled understanding of the sector.
Linklaters’ sector expertise, product knowledge and global practice channelled through dedicated client focused teams means we are uniquely placed to serve the increasingly diverse requirements of these players.
Linklaters advises fund managers and private equity houses on all aspects of the industry, from fundraising and structuring to buyouts, public to privates and portfolio assistance, including restructuring advice. Our private equity team's expertise is further supported by our first-class international corporate, IPO, finance and tax teams.
Sovereign Wealth Funds
Over the last decade, Linklaters has worked with Sovereign Wealth Funds on transactions around the world. The firm’s work in Asia, the Middle East and Europe encompasses M&A, real estate acquisition, debt finance and infrastructure as well as other areas of specific advice such as risk management, regulatory and antitrust/protectionist issues.
To discuss how we can assist you, please contact one of our global Private Equity & Sovereign Wealth Funds Sector Leaders Adam Freeman, Richard Good, Chris Kelly, Annette Kurdian, Gideon Moore, Alejandro Ortiz, Alex Woodward
Recent significant industrials transactions include advising:
- Brait on £1.9bn acquisition of New Look
- Brait on £1.3bn acquisition of Virgin Active
- The Carlyle Group on its agreement with GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, to become a co-shareholder in RAC
- The Carlyle Group on the sale of Sermenta Group to the Le Mer family
- Hony Capital on the acquisition of the Pizza Express Group
- The selling shareholders on the NOK13.8 billion sale of Get AS to TDC
- IK Investment Partners on the successful sale of Minimax Viking Group
- Bridgepoint and Quilter Cheviot on the £585m sale to Old Mutual
- Eden Springs, a Rhône Capital portfolio company, on the acquisition of Nestle Water’s European home and office water delivery business
- Charterhouse and Card Factory on Card Factory’s IPO
- Apollo, CIBC and all other shareholders on their sale of Burton’s Biscuits to Ontario Teachers
- Global Infrastructure Partners on the sale of its 50% interest in International Trade Logistics to Terminal Investment Limited SA
- Triton Fund IV on the NOK1.926bn acquisition of SB Seating
- TDR Capital on the acquisition of the IMO Group which owns and operates car washes across Europe and Australia