The following are the most recent articles. Click on the links in the right hand column to read the individual articles or download the entire issue as a PDF.
- China – A New Post-CEPA Framework for Mutual Liberalisation of Services between the Mainland and Hong Kong
- China – New rule relaxations facilitate expansion by foreign banks in the Chinese market
- Shanghai Free Trade Zone: what you need to know to date and what to expect
- Shanghai Clearing House Launches Central Clearing Service for FX Forwards and Swaps
- China reforms rules on takeovers and material asset restructuring of listed companies
- State Council Revises Catalogue of Investments Requiring Government Approval