Member of the New York Bar
Jessica regularly represents both financial institutions and companies in domestic and international financing transactions. Her experience includes acquisition financings, syndicated secured credit facilities, infrastructure financings, debtor-in-possession and exit financings, and other commercial loans in a number of industries, including manufacturing, retailing, entertainment and media, energy and telecommunications.
Some of her representative transactions include advising:
Jessica was named a “Rising Star” in Banking and Finance in the 2014 edition of IFLR1000.
- a multinational group of companies, as borrowers and guarantors, on their $460mn senior secured bridge loan facility, which was used to refinance certain project finance indebtedness and other corporate purposes, and as applicants and guarantors on their $91mn senior secured multicurrency letter of credit facility, which was used to provide credit support for certain project financings
- BNP Paribas Securities Corp. as lead arranger and book manager and BNP Paribas as administrative agent in connection with multicurrency senior secured loan facilities for the acquisition of the Gagneraud Industrie group, a multinational provider of steel mill services, by a U.S. portfolio company of Olympus Partners
- WellPoint, Inc., as borrower, on its US$3bn unsecured 364-day bridge loan credit facility for the acquisition of Amerigroup Corporation, a managed care company
- The Royal Bank of Scotland plc as lead arranger in over US$2bn leveraged acquisition financings and related supplemental and incremental facilities and restructurings
- Société Générale as lead arranger in over US$1bn leveraged acquisition financings, trade financings, hedge fund financings and numerous supplemental, incremental and add-on financings and modifications
- Hastings Funds Management Limited and JPMorgan Asset Management, as sponsors, on the acquisition and financing of a US$840 million portfolio of seven natural gas-fired independent power production facilities located in the U.S. from Black Hills Corporation. Named 2008 North American Acquisition Deal of the Year by Project Finance Magazines
2005 to date Associate, Linklaters, New York
2003 - 2005 Associate, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP, New York
2003 - New York University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
1999 - Georgetown University, B.S.F.S., magna cum laude
English, proficient in French, basic German
Co-author, "Margin rules create smoother squeeze-outs" International Financial Law Review, May 2014