Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Solicitor of the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Experience in mergers and acquisitions (public and private), joint ventures (domestic and international), capital raising and general corporate and commercial advice.
Transactions of significance have included:
- acting for AsiaCo Acquisition Ltd. in the potential privatisation and mandatory general offers for Asia Satellite Telecommunications Holdings Limited
- potential sale by Lone Star of its interest in Korea Exchange Bank to Kookmin Bank
- advice to the financial advisers to the offeror on the privatisation of China National Aviation Company Limited
- investment by strategic investors in CITIC International Assets Management Limited
- acting for the offeror in the privatisation and management buy out of Asia Aluminum Holdings Limited
2009 - to date Partner, Corporate, Linklaters, Hong Kong
2006 - 2009 Managing Associate, Corporate, Linklaters, Hong Kong
2005 - 2006 Registered Foreign Lawyer, Corporate, Deacons
2000 - 2004 Associate, Slaughter and May, London
1998 - 2000 Trainee, Slaughter and May
1995 - 1997 College of Law, London, CPE, LPC (Distinction)
1991 - 1995 Wadham College, Oxford, Chemistry M.A.