William is a corporate partner based in our London office. He advises on the full range of corporate transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity and debt offerings, structured finance transactions as well as general corporate housekeeping and advisory work.
He has experience across a number of sectors, in particular real estate, financial institutions, infrastructure, industrials, retail, defence, professional services and utilities.
William’s recent disclosable experience includes advising:
- Barclays Bank on the £16.5bn acquisition of ING Direct UK
- Prologis on the €2.4bn joint venture with Norges Bank Investment Management
- Intu on its dual currency placing to fund an acquisition in Milton Keynes
- Serco on the sale of its nuclear consultancy business to AMEC
- Capital & Counties on its dual currency placing to fund acquisition in Covent Garden
William is also a member of the Linklaters International Board, the governance body for the firm, responsible for strategic and other major decisions, ensuring effective consultation across the partnership.