Linklaters Projects team wins at IJGlobal Awards and Trade Finance Awards
Linklaters global Projects team achieved outstanding results at the recent IJ Global and Trade Finance Awards 2017 gala dinners held in London on 29 March 2017. These Awards are some of the largest and most significant industry awards recognising the top players in the energy and infrastructure sector.
Linklaters won a total of 7 awards across both ceremonies, some of which include:
IJGlobal Europe and Africa Awards
- European Solar Deal of the Year: Vela Energy Solar PV Portfolio Refinancing
- European Biomass Deal of the Year: Tees Biomass
- European M&A Deal of the Year: London City Airport Acquisition 2016
- African Renewables Deal of the Year: Kathu Concentrated Solar Power
Trade Finance Awards EMEA
- North Sea Link ECA Facilities to National Grid North America (EMEA)
- Tees Biomass (EMEA)
Linklaters was also awarded "Project, Energy and Natural Resources – Firm of the Year” at the Legal 500 Awards last month as well as the “Power Deal of the Year – MGT Power (Tees Biomass)” at the PFI Awards 2016 in December.
For further information please contact Daniel Nascimento.