Linklaters Announces Twelve Promotions in the Americas
Elections include 3 new partners and 9 new counsel within the Global U.S. Practice
Linklaters is pleased to announce that twelve U.S. lawyers have been promoted effective May 1, 2019. These lawyers represent a cross-section of six practice areas including Banking, Capital Markets, Corporate M&A, Dispute Resolution, Investment Funds, and Restructuring & Insolvency.
Tom Shropshire, Global U.S. Practice Head, commented, “These exceptionally talented lawyers have made significant contributions to the firm and the U.S. Global Practice and have all shown a strong commitment to client service and innovation. I am confident that they will continue to thrive in their new roles.”
Three new U.S. Partners:
- Jonathan Ching – Capital Markets, New York
- Brenda DiLuigi – Dispute Resolution, New York
- Gabriel Silva – Corporate, New York/São Paulo
Nine new U.S. Counsel:
- Brett Bush – Investment Funds, New York
- Kyle Colvin – Corporate, New York
- Mike Dankis – Investment Funds, New York
- Christian Felton – Capital Markets, Hong Kong
- Christopher Hunker – Restructuring & Insolvency, New York
- Philip Lee – Banking, New York
- Max Levine – Tax, New York
- Lipton Li – Capital Markets, Hong Kong
- Megan Ridley-Kaye – Corporate, New York
Linklaters promoted 33 new partners worldwide across 12 different countries. 11 of the new partners are women, surpassing the firm’s 30% annual election target, and for the first time 20% of the overall partnership will be female. The firm also promoted 37 new counsel worldwide, almost half of which are women with 18 new female counsel (49%).
The full list of newly elected partners can be viewed here.
The full list of new counsel can be viewed here.