The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Merger Control 2017
Thomas Franchoo, Counsel Competition Brussels, and Niels Baeten have contributed to The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Merger Control 2017 edition.
In the chapter dedicated to Belgium, Thomas and Niels answer key questions concerning the following 5 topics.
1. Relevant Authorities and Legislation
2. Transactions Caught by Merger Control Legislation
3. Notification and its Impact on the Transaction Timetable
4. Substantive Assessment of the Merger and Outcome of the Process
5. The End of the Process: Remedies, Appeals and Enforcement
To read the Belgian contribution, please click here.
This article appeared in the 2017 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Merger Control; published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.
We hope you find these materials helpful and remain at your disposal should you have any further queries.
If you would like further information please contact Thomas Franchoo, +32 2 505 03 30, or your usual Linklaters contact.