City Week 2019
Financial services as a driver of inclusive globalisation
Linklaters is proud to sponsor the ninth edition of the City & Financial City Week on 20-21 May 2019. The two-day conference brings together several hundred industry leaders and policy makers within the international financial services community to discuss the future of global financial markets.
During the conference, Peter Bevan, Global Practice Head of the Linklaters Financial Regulation Group, will moderate a panel titled, “Global Financial Regulation – Where next?”. The impressive line-up of participants includes:
- Joseph Cuschieri, Chief Executive Officer, Malta Financial Services Authority
- Steven Maijoor, Chairman, European Securities and Markets Authority
- Brian Quintenz, Commissioner, US Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Mike Walters, Partner, Financial Services, KPMG
- Christopher Woolard, Board Member and Executive Director of Strategy and Competition, Financial Conduct Authority
Hear our take on the future of global financial regulation in the video below, featuring Peter Bevan.
If you would like to discuss this topic further or would like advice on matters related to financial regulation, please get in touch with Peter Bevan or your usual Linklaters contact.