Specialist in corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations, advising a range of clients across all significant industry sectors. Denis is the head of the Linklaters Russian practice.
Examples of significant matters on which Denis has advised include:
- acquisition by BP of strategic investments in TNK-BP and Slavneft
- US$13.091bn acquisition by Gazprom of 72.6% of Sibneft
- acquisition by VTB from Russia’s Central Bank of interests in a number of Russian overseas banks
- US$1bln sale of Absolut Bank to KBC
- US$ 875mln acquisition by AXA of 36.7% and a call option in relation to the remaining shares in RESO Garantia
Denis studied at the Faculty of Law at the Moscow State University from 1989 to 1994.
He speaks English and Russian.