Managing Associate, Antwerp
Advocaat (Member of the Antwerp Bar)
Koen Geerts advises on all aspects of corporate law, with the main focus on equity capital market transactions and M&A. He gained experience by working on several major domestic and cross-border transactions. He was also involved in several recent public offerings in Belgium.
Apart from transactional work, he also advises on general corporate law matters and financial law aspects for listed and non-listed companies.
- 2017 to date Managing Associate, Linklaters
- 2011 to 2017 Associate, Linklaters, Antwerp
- 2010 - 2011 Queen Mary London, LL.M in Competition Law
- 2008 - 2009 University of Toulouse Master in International and Comparative Law
- 2007 - 2009 University of Antwerp, Master in Law
- 2004 - 2007 University of Antwerp, Bachelor in Law
Dutch, English, French