Sebastian von Hornung
Specialised experience in cross-border real estate transactions, German real estate law and real estate private equity.
Transactions of significance:
- Blackstone on the acquisition of five cross-border logistics portfolios in Germany
- LBBW Real Estate Capital on the acquisition of an office real estate portfolio with 10 office properties in Munich
- Linde AG on its US$90bn merger of equals with Praxair Inc.
- Tishman Speyer on the sale of the property "Elisenhof" in Munich
- BNP Paribas REIM on the acquisition of several properties in Germany
2017 – Associate, Linklaters
2016 – Second Legal State Examination (2. Juristisches Staatsexamen)
2014 – 2016 Legal Traineeship (Referendariat), Oberlandesgericht München
2014 – First Legal State Examination (Erste Juristische Prüfung)
2009 – 2014 Bucerius Law School, law studies
German, English, French