Insurance Update - September 2016
The following topics are covered in this issue. To see the articles, please log on to our Knowledge Portal or contact your usual Linklaters’ contact.
- How is the UK regulator responding to the opportunities of FinTech?
- UK employment developments
- UK – Independent Governance Committees
- FCA finalises proposals on renewal
- State aid and tax rulings update: European Commission orders recovery of aid to Apple
- PRC – Chinese regulator consults on strengthening supervision of stock investment by insurance companies and non-insurance concert parties
- PRC – New proposals to regulate domestic systemically important insurers
- Dah Sing sale to Thai Hot affirms Asian bancassurance trend and ongoing interest by PRC companies in Hong Kong insurance assets
- Indian regulator issues discussion paper on mandatory listing of Indian insurance companies
- IRDAI issues the “Guidelines for Listed Indian Insurance Companies, 2016”
- Focus on Singapore
- Focus on Indonesia
- Recent deals