Winter 2017 - Pensions Case Law Update
Welcome to the sixth edition of the Linklaters Dispute Resolution Group’s Pensions Case Law Update.
The aim of this publication is to provide a look back and commentary on the key recent cases that have come before the courts and to look ahead to some of the key decisions on the horizon.
This edition looks at topics including:
- Granada UK Rental & Retail Limited & Ors v The Pensions Regulator (the “Box Clever” case)
- Is shareholder approval needed for security arrangements for a SUURBS?
- Can a trustee in bankruptcy force a bankrupt to drawdown his personal pension?
- When does the limitation period stop running on an overpayment case?
- Changing from RPI to CPI – consideration by the Court of Appeal
- Transfers to a new pension scheme will be unauthorised if the scheme is void for uncertainty
- Can a pension sharing order be granted over an overseas pension scheme?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the issues mentioned below or indeed any contentious issues on which the Linklaters Pension Dispute Resolution Group may be able to assist.
Click here to read more.Download entire issue (as pdf)