Real Estate Funds
Linklaters’ global investment funds lawyers are market-leading advisors on the structuring, formation, taxation and regulation of all types of real estate funds.
These include open and closed ended investment funds, limited partnerships and co-ownership arrangements. Covering the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, the team is renowned for its multi-jurisdictional real estate funds experience and resources.
Recent real estate funds transactions include advising:
- Aermont Capital on the establishment of their fourth generation €2bn European-focused opportunistic real estate fund, and previously on their third generation €1.5bn, second generation €1.3bn and first generation €1.2 billion European-focused real estate funds
- One of the largest US real estate managers on the set up of its open ended pan-European core real estate fund utilising the new Luxembourg special limited partnership structure
- One of the world’s largest asset managers in connection with the establishment of their most recent pan-European and Asian core real estate funds
- Invesco on the establishment of the Invesco Real Estate European Fund
- Hines on the establishment of their Luxembourg domiciled real estate investment funds
- ProLogis on their €2.4bn European real estate joint venture with Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM), the manager of the Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global, to acquire a portfolio of high-quality distribution facilities located in 11 countries across Europe