Competition/Antitrust Counsel, Paris
Charlotte has been a Managing Associate in Linklaters' global competition group since 2011, based in Paris. She is a graduate of Paris Ouest and Paris Dauphine Universities and the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
She advises on the full range of competition matters including multi-jurisdictional merger control, global cartels, abuse of dominant position and vertical restraints.
Recent transactions of significance where substantial involvement can be disclosed have included advising:
- on the merger between Nestlé's ice cream and frozen food business and its competitor R&R (owned by PAI Partners) leading to 3:2 globally
- Domoti on its acquisition of its competitor 3 Suisses in France and Belgium in the e-commerce sector
- GDF SUEZ on the €2.9bn minority investment by China Investment Corporation (CIC) in its exploration and production division
- two French private equity investment companies on the US$305m acquisition of the holding company controlling the INSEEC Group from Career Education Corporation
- AXA Private Equity on the acquisition of a 52% stake in Groupe Outremer Telecom
Charlotte is a member of the French Association of Competition Lawyers. She lectures on competition law at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris - Sciences Po and is featured in the 2017 and 2018 editions of Who’sWho Legal in the category Future Leaders in Competition.