Managing Associate, Moscow
I regularly assist clients of the Firm with a wide range of corporate and commercial law matters related to their business in Russia including joint ventures, complex commercial agreements, data privacy/information management and executive appointments and exits.
Evgeny is a managing associate based in the Moscow office who advises international and domestic clients on a wide range of corporate, commercial, data privacy and employee incentives matters related to their business in Russia.
More specifically, Evgeny has extensive experience in advising major international and regional energy companies on the set-up, operation and winding-up of joint ventures in Russia, representing large manufacturing companies in setting up distribution arrangements in Russia, assisting leading financial services firms, consulting firms and IT corporations with various aspects of data privacy, information management and outsourcings in Russia and the CIS region and representing major international and domestic financial services firms, FMCG companies and energy companies in projects involving executive appointments and exits and executive pay issues.
In 2017 and 2018, Evgeny was on secondment in the London TMT practice where he worked on complex international outsourcing and data privacy projects.
Selected experience includes advising:
- a major Russian oil company on the set-up, operation and termination of a number of its joint venture projects in Russia involving major international energy companies
- one of the largest FMCG companies on drafting and negotiating a framework supply and manufacturing agreement with a major regional supplier
- a Big Four company on drafting and negotiating an IT and data processing outsourcing arrangement with a major international IT company
- a leading hostel-focused online booking platform on various issues related to Russian data localisation requirements
- a major Chinese e-commerce company on various Russian law issues related to establishing its presence in Russia (including Russian Internet and e-commerce laws and consumer protections)
- a major regional food and beverage company – on the set-up of an incentive scheme for a senior manager tasked with preparing its business for sale