Fabrice advises leading industrial and financial entities and investment funds on their mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and in leveraged buyouts (LBOs) of public and private companies, including acquisitions, buy-outs, restructurings and Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). He has extensive experience of such transactions in France and globally.
Fabrice leads the firm’s relationship with Schneider Electric, and Compagnie de Saint-Gobain.
Fabrice has been based in the firm’s Paris office since 2001, heading the Paris office Private Equity practice between 2005 and 2012 and the Paris office Corporate department between 2009 and 2015. He sits on the firm’s Partnership Board.
Fabrice has led on many market-leading transactions. These include advising:
- Eiffage, one of Europe's leading construction and concessions companies, on the acquisition of Saipem’s maritime work activities
- Apollo Management International on the acquisition of Verallia, France’s largest leveraged buyout of 2015
- Holcim on the merger of equals with Lafarge
- Schneider Electric on the acquisition of the listed UK companies Invensys (global automation player) and Aveva, the UK engineering software developer
- CVC on the acquisition of the listed company Delachaux
Fabrice taught a course on M&A and private equity at HEC Paris for 15 years.
Education and qualifications
Fabrice holds a master’s in private law from Paris II Assas University.
He speaks English and French.