Counsel, Hong Kong SAR
Solicitor, High Court of Hong Kong
Iris focuses on advising investment banks and corporations on public M&A, initial public offerings, other fund-raising exercises and Hong Kong Listing Rules compliance matters.
Recent experience includes US$26 billion merger of CSR and CRN; global offering and Hong Kong listing of CGN Meiya Power; the pre-conditional possible privatisation of Little Sheep by Yum! Brands Inc; global offering and Hong Kong listing of AIA Group and reverse takeover of CIMC Enric (previously known as Enric Energy).
- 2015 to date Counsel, Linklaters, Hong Kong
- 2011 - 2015 Managing Associate, Linklaters, Hong Kong
- 2010 Associate, Linklaters, Hong Kong
- 2009 - 2010 Salans, Hong Kong
- 2006 - 2009 Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker Education
- 2002 - 2003 University College London, LLM
- 1998 - 2002 City University of Hong Kong, LLB and PCLL
Cantonese, English, Mandarin