"As a lawyer, with my particular background in marketing and as former business owner, follows a genuine interest for our client’s business which helps me stand out and help them to meet their business objectives."
Education and qualifications
Jonas has specialised experience in legal advice to both international and Nordic clients on mergers and acquisitions with focus on real estate transactions, real estate law, project development, commercial tenancy and general corporate advice in all its facets.
Transactions of significance include advising:
- Invesco Real Estate on the divestment of the global HQ of Skanska, a property with a state of the art office building in Stockholm, to a fund managed by DWS (an integrated part of Deutsche Bank)
- Aberdeen Standard Investement on the divestment of Ingelsta Retail Park to Deka Immobilien. Ingelsta is a modern retail park located in Norrköping, and counts as one of the ten largest retail parks in Sweden
- Angelo Gordon on their first real estate acquisition on the Swedish market consisting of an office building in Stockholm, Sweden
- EQT Services (UK) Ltd on their takeover of a Swedish real estate company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm
- EQT Services (UK) Ltd on their acquisition of a property in Södermalm, Stockholm by way of a share transfer
- SPP Fastigheter AB on their divestment of two properties in prime locations in Sweden
2018 to date Associate, Linklaters Advokatbyrå AB
2017 - 2018 Associate, Law firm Vinge
2016 - 2017 Associate, Law firm SSW
2013 - 2016 Part time Associate and Summer Associate, Law firm SSW
2011 to 2014 - Hampstead Interior AB, Owner
2007 - 2011 Head of Marketing, Newport Collection AB