Jonas is Global Head of Linklaters Competition/Antitrust practice. He is based in Brussels and has been a partner of the firm since 2006.
Jonas is an international competition lawyer with experience of numerous complex transactional and contentious cases. He regularly advises some of the world’s largest multinational industry-leading companies on their most challenging competition law matters, before competition authorities and courts. This includes advising on merger review of M&A transactions but also representing clients in relation to conduct investigations such as abuse of dominance, anti-competitive agreements and practices, and cartel matters (also involving applications for immunity and leniency) and state aid. He acts in a number of industry sectors with a particular focus on financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, software and information technology.
- July 2015 to date Global Head of Competition/Antitrust, Linklaters
- September 2011 to date Co-Head of Healthcare Group, Linklaters
- 2006 to date Partner, Competition/Antitrust, Linklaters
- 2001 - 2006 Managing Associate, Competition Law Group, Linklaters
- 1999 - 2001 Associate, EU & Competition, Lagerlöf & Leman (later merged with Linklaters)
- 1997 - 1999 Associate, EC & Competition, Watson, Farley & Williams
- 1995 - 1996 Master of Comparative and European law, Magister Iuris Communis (LL.M), Rijksuniversiteit Limburg, Maastricht
- 1993 - 1995 Juris kandidat (LL.M), Lund University
- 1990 - 1993 Law School, Umeå University