Managing Associate, Brussels
Advocaat/Avocat (Member of the Brussels Bar)
Joseph Spinks is a Managing Associate in the Real Estate team.
Joseph focuses on real estate, construction and contracts law, with experience in advisory and transactional (both asset real estate and corporate/M&A real estate) work. He has extensive real estate experience including real estate acquisitions, disposals, developments and construction projects. He has also gained significant expertise in the retail (shopping center), logistics and care sectors, advising investors and developers on acquisitions, divestments, financings and construction deals.
Joseph is also the author of various legal publications, including a book analyzing the legitimacy and proportionality of legal public easements.
- 2016 Managing Associate, Linklaters, Brussels
- 2014 - 2016 Associate, Linklaters, Brussels
- 2011 - 2014 Associate, ALTIUS, Brussels
- 2009 - 2011 Deutsche Bank AG, Brussels, corporate banking
- 2007 - 2009 Deutsche Bank, AG, Milan, corporate banking
- 2006 - 2007 Associate, Linklaters, Brussels
- 2006 Bocconi University, Milan, Italy (Master Economics)
- 2005 University of Leuven (Lic. Jur., 2005)
English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian
"Erfdienstbaarheden van openbaar nut. Geoorloofdheid, proportionaliteit, vergoeding", Politeia, 2018
"Wet en Duiding Bouwrecht", Larcier, 07/2015, p. 2288 (co-author)
"Wet en Duiding Publiek Procesrecht", Larcier, 06/2014, p. 476 (co-author)
"Wet en Duiding Bodem", Larcier, 10/2012, p. 442 (co-author)