Advocaat/Avocat (Member of the Brussels Bar)
Joyce Wieczorek advises in banking and financial law. She advises on mainstream bank and acquisition financing as well as project finance. She is also active in financial regulation such as alternative investment funds regulation, MiFID and EMIR.
In this context, Joyce regularly works with financial institution, corporates and private equity firms.
- 2018 to date Managing Associate, Linklaters, Brussels
- 2012 to 2018 Associate, Linklaters, Brussels
- 2012 Associate, Clifford Chance Luxembourg
- 2011 - 2012 London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M
- 2006 - 2011 The University of Liège, Master in Law
French, English, Dutch and Italian