Partner Consultant, London
Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Partner and Head of Property and Finance Litigation. All aspects of property disputes, including property finance and insolvency, landlord and tenant specialising in rent review, lawyer/surveyor professional negligence and development issues including rights to light. Arbitrator CEDR accredited mediator.
Founding member of Property Litigation Association and Women’s Property Litigation Group. Has conducted more than 70trials, plus appeals to Court of Appeal and House of Lords/Supreme Court. Vice Chair of Civil Mediation Council.
- 1997 - Partner, Linklaters
- 1992 - 1997 Assistant Solicitor, Linklaters
- 1984 - 1991 Lovell White Durrant
- 1980 - 1984 Trainee Solicitor/Assistant Solicitor Osmond Gaunt & Rose
- London University, LL.M (Merit)
- University College London, LL.B (Hons)
- Barr’s Hill Grammar School for Girls, Coventry