Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Keith is a partner in the capital markets practice. Specialist areas include debt and equity-linked transactions in the Euro markets, representing investment banks and issuers.
His particular areas of expertise is equity-linked transactions (convertible bonds and exchangeable bonds), where he has been at the forefront of developments and innovation, in the United Kingdom and elsewhere, for over 30 years.
- 2007 - Partner, Linklaters, London
- 2002 - 2007 Head of the Equity & Debt Markets Group, Linklaters, London
- 1986 - 2002 Partner, Linklaters London
- 1983 - 1986 Solicitor, Linklaters London
- 1981 - 1983 Solicitor, Linklaters Hong Kong
- 1979 - 1981 Solicitor, Corporate Department, Linklaters London
- 1975 - 1976 Cambridge University LL.B (Law)
- 1972 - 1975 Durham University B.A. (Law) Languages English