Corporate/M&A Counsel, New York
Kyle has broad experience representing clients on a variety of complex public and private mergers, acquisitions and corporate transactions, including cross-border mergers, equity and asset sales, auctions, minority investments and joint ventures. Kyle also advises clients on corporate governance issues as well as SEC compliance and reporting matters.
Recent experience includes advising:
- Whirlpool Corporation on the pending US$1.08bn sale of its Embraco compressor business to Nidec Corporation, a leading manufacturer of electric motors
- Computacenter plc on its acquisition of FusionStorm, an IT solution provider with national U.S. coverage and global distribution capabilities
- ION Investment Group Limited on its acquisition of OpenLink, a global leader in trading, risk and treasury solutions for the energy, commodities and financial services industries
- the Belgian Post Group on its acquisition of Radial Holdings, L.P. and Radial III GP, LLC, a leading provider of integrated e-commerce logistics and omnichannel technology solutions
- Grupo Inversor Petroquímica S.L., WST S.A., and PCT LLC LLC on the U.S. tender offer for a number of shares in Transportadora de Gas Del Sur, the biggest gas transporter in Argentina
- Steinhoff on its acquisition of U.S. mattress retailer, Mattress Firm
- Hutchison Whampoa on its proposed £10.5bn acquisition of O2 UK and the co-investment arrangements for the combined 3UK/O2 business with Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, GIC, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and BTG Pactual
- United Technologies Corporation on the disposal of its Guardfire business in Thailand and Singapore to Takachiho Koheki Co., Ltd. and the disposal of its Silvani business in Italy to Valvitalia S.p.A.
- a major auto rental company on its pre-IPO investment in and strategic cooperation with CAR Inc., and on its strategic partnership with Localiza Rent a Car S.A., the largest car rental network in South America and the market leader in Brazil
- IFM Investors on its investment in Freeport LNG’s natural gas liquefaction and LNG loading facility
- Deutsche Börse on its terminated merger with NYSE Euronext