Managing Associate, London
I am a transactional lawyer regularly advising a variety of corporate clients on complex cross-border public and private M&A with a particular focus on the technology sector.
Education and qualifications
Rob is a Corporate Managing Associate in the London office.
He advises on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic investments and restructurings, with a particular focus on the technology sector.
Rob has worked on a wide range of high-profile corporate transactions. His experience includes advising:
- Charoen Pokphand on $10.6bn acquisition of Tesco’s Thai and Malaysian operations
- JUST EAT plc on the $6bn merger with Takeaway.com
- SIX Group on the c.CHF3bn auction sale of its Payment Services division to Worldline
- Dialog Semiconductor Plc in respect of the US$600m business sale and IP license to Apple Inc.
- Arrival Sarl electric vehicles on its Series A capital raise
- A global online social media company on its participation in its Series E investment into a German based music streaming company
- Alinda Capital on acquisition and sale of smart metering business, Energy Assets Group
- Apical Limited in respect of the US$350m sale of its embedded computer vision business to ARM Limited
- Bovis Homes plc on the £1.1bn acquisition of Galliford Try’s housing and regeneration arm