Corporate Partner, London
"I advise clients across a broad spectrum of corporate transactions, both in the UK and internationally, with a particular focus in recent years on public M&A. I am currently on secondment as a senior case officer at the UK Takeover Panel until October 2021."
Education and qualifications
Sarah is a Corporate partner in the firm’s London office. She has a broad base of experience, including public and private M&A, corporate restructurings, joint ventures and equity offerings. Her expertise spans many sectors and she has particular knowledge of the mining and pharmaceutical sectors.
Sarah has spent time in the firm’s Moscow and Dubai offices, as well as on secondment to Glencore. She is currently on secondment as a senior case officer at the UK Takeover Panel.
Sarah has advised on many significant corporate transactions, including:
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited on its £46bn recommended offer for Shire plc, the largest ever outbound deal by a Japanese company
- SABMiller plc on its £78bn recommended acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV,
- Home Retail Group plc on its £1.4bn recommended takeover by J Sainsbury plc
- Glencore plc on multiple international M&A transactions in Europe, Africa and Latin America, including whilst on secondment to Glencore’s Group Legal team from November 2016 to May 2017
- Amec Foster Wheeler plc on the sale of its upstream UK oil and gas business to Worley Parsons
- Countryside Properties plc on its initial public offering on the London Stock Exchange