Associate, New York
Sean is a dispute resolution associate with experience handling complex commercial disputes, government investigations, and bankruptcy proceedings.
Recent experience includes advising:
- a Chinese shipping company in a DOJ antitrust investigation.
- an insolvent Australian company in a Chapter 15 bankruptcy proceeding, including an appeal to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
- Norske Skog in a case in New York federal court in which bondholders were attempting to enjoin an exchange offer.
- on a default judgment on promissory notes valued at over US$100 million for Lehman Brothers International (Europe) (in administration).
- current and former public officials in a qui tam False Claims Act case pending in the Southern District of New York.
Sean studied English at the George Washington University, and holds a Juris Doctor from Cornell University.