Will is one of the corporate partners in our London office. His practice focuses on private equity, with his areas of expertise including leveraged buy-outs, public and private M&A and restructurings.
Will brings an international perspective to his practice, having also spent periods of time working in Milan, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Recent deals that Will has worked on include advising:
I Squared on the acquisition of TIP Trailer Services
- A consortium comprising TDR Capital, Goldman Sachs, PGGM, ATP, GIC and ADIA on the €3.7bn acquisition of LeasePlan from Volkswagen and Fleet Investments
- HgCapital, Bain and Intermediate Capital Group on the disposal of their shareholdings in the TeamSystem Group to Hellman & Friedman
- Terra Firma and Deutsche Asset Management on the disposal of their shareholdings in Tank & Rast
- Brait on the £1.9bn acquisition of New Look
- TDR Capital on numerous matters including its acquisitions of EFR, Hurtigruten, IMO Group, David Lloyd Leisure, the Lowell Group and Stonegate; its investment into Euro Garages, valuing the business at £1.3bn; and its disposals of the Lowell Group and VPS Europe
2016 to date Partner, Linklaters London
2012 – 2016 Managing Associate, Linklaters London
2007 - 2012 Associate, Linklaters London, Tokyo and Hong Kong
2005 - 2007 Trainee Solicitor, Linklaters London and Milan