28 November 2019 Niranjan Arasaratnam - Peiying Chua Heikes - Etienne Dessy - Harry Eddis - Frances Hodgkins - Paul Harris - Richard Hay - Donald Krols - Michael Voisin - Arjun Lakhani - Olivia Murphy - Jean Price - Jellen Rasquin - Simon Treacy - Terry Yiangou Payments and open banking - Cryptocurrencies - Regulatory framework
The Next Year in Payments – listen now to the full podcast series
The way we make payments is changing. Technology has created new and varied ways for individuals and businesses to transact. And now behind the scenes innovation is also starting to change the payment systems which make transactions happen. In a podcast mini-series, lawyers from our international payments team discuss the developments that are likely to shape the payments sector in 2020.
Click on the links below to listen to the podcast series. Each episode is around 12 minutes long.
- What happens next for strong customer authentication?
- EBA outsourcing guidelines for payment institutions
- The shift from cash to digital payments
- A European perspective – changes in the Belgian payments market
- The view from Asia
- Innovative payment systems (Part I)
- Innovative payment systems (Part II)