EU - Year in Review 2019 and Year to Come 2020
2019 has seen significant changes in law at EU level, which will impact your business in the years to come. By watching this video, you can get a sneak peek into:
- the sustainable finance package, which seeks to integrate environmental, social and governance considerations into the investment process;
- the banking package, which brings changes to prudential regulation and the resolution of banks;
- the investment firms review package, which marks a major reform for capital and liquidity rules for investment firms;
- the clean energy package, which aims to create an integrated energy market;
- the screening of FDI regulation, which sets minimum standards for national FDI screening.