International Tax Round-up - February 2021
This publication gives an overview of key international tax developments across the Linklaters network. Please click here to read the publication.
International Tax Developments
- Covid-19 – Updated OECD guidance on tax treaties
- Tax Haven Act – Draft Bill
- Third Corona Tax Relief Act
- New Italian tax ruling on the applicability of the Italian general anti-abuse rule to a partial demerger followed by a share buy back
- Advisory committee on conduit companies installed
- DAC6 guidelines
- Golden Visa regime amendments
- Legislative changes – i.a. Formal notice regarding Swedish withholding tax rules
- The Supreme Administrative Court – VAT and lease of coworking spaces
- The Council for Advance Tax Rulings – i.a. Tax benefit under the targeted interest deduction limitation rules
- Call for input on UK funds regime published
Should there be questions or in case you are interested to further discuss any of the developments, please do not hesitate to contact your local Linklaters tax team.