International Tax Round-up - June 2021
This publication gives an overview of key international tax developments across the Linklaters network. Please click here to read the publication.
- G7 reaches historic agreement on international tax reform
- OECD publishes extended model reporting rules for digital platforms
- EU Commission plans to fight the use of shell entities and arrangements for tax purposes
- Provisional agreement on public country-by-country reporting
- Tax circular confirms that negative interest does not qualify as income from capital
- Fund Location Act promulgated
- Withholding Tax Relief Modernisation Act promulgated
- Ruling on the tax treatment applicable to a conversion of a limited liability company into an Italian real estate closed-ended incorporated fund (“Real Estate SICAF”)
- The Italian special tax regime for high-net-worth individuals moving their tax residence in Italy (the “Italian Res-Non-Dom Regime”)
- Public consultation on legislative proposal to revise stock option tax regime
- Royal Assent of Finance Act 2021
Should there be questions or in case you are interested to further discuss any of the developments, please do not hesitate to contact your local Linklaters tax team.