International Tax Round-up - November 2019
This publication gives an overview of key international tax developments across the Linklaters network. Please click here to read the publication.
- OECD issues consultation on GloBE proposal for minimum rate of tax
- OECD guidance on country-by-country reporting
- Update to EU list of non-cooperative tax jurisdictions
- The German Annual Tax Act 2019
- Share Deals – Real Estate Transfer Tax reform
- Real Property Tax reform
- OECD GloBE proposal and the Dutch legislative proposal regarding withholding tax on interest and royalty payments
- Portugal ratifies MLI
- Amendments to the tax treaty between Sweden and Brazil
- Supreme Administrative Court
- Delay to Budget 2019
- UK tax authority publishes guidance for businesses on the tax treatment of certain cryptoassets
For further information please get in touch with your usual Linklaters tax contact.