Pensions Regulator Update 1st Edition
Welcome to the first edition of the Linklaters Dispute Resolution Group’s Pensions Regulator Update.
The aim of this publication is to is to look at recent and ongoing action by the Pensions Regulator. We will consider the Pensions Regulator’s powers and how it uses them.
This edition looks at topics including:
- Warning Notices issued in relation to the BHS pension schemes
- Judicial review of TPR Warning Notice denied
- What are TPR’s powers?
- Current moral hazard cases being considered by the Pensions Regulator
- Spotlight on s.71 – skilled persons reports
- The Pensions Regulator by numbers
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the issues mentioned below or indeed any contentious issues on which the Linklaters Pension Dispute Resolution Group may be able to assist.Click here to read more.