Autumn 2018 Trustee Agenda
Summer’s lease is nearly at an end, Autumn is already in the air and school is about to begin!
This edition of Trustee Agenda focuses on the key Court of Appeal judgement in the BA case, drawing out practical points for all trustees to bear in mind. It also looks at proposals included in the White Paper consultation, changes to investment consultancy and the fiduciary management market and the importance of establishing whether, as a matter of fact, a scheme is “frozen” for employer debt and other purposes. Hopefully, it offers plenty to ease you into the new term.
As always, let me know if there are particular topics which you would like future editions of Trustee Agenda to cover or if you have any comments about its content.
In this issue:
- BA case: lessons for trustees
- Strengthening the Pensions Regulator’s powers
- Changes to investment consultancy and fiduciary management market
- When is a scheme frozen and why does it matter?
- Retirement outcomes review: the next instalment
- On the horizon
Read the full Autumn 2018 Trustee Agenda.