Linklaters' competition law box set: your next binge watch
Our competition team has been working with Crafty Counsel to produce a series of bite-sized videos, each designed to deliver practical training on key aspects of competition law and procedure.
With a particular focus on how to avoid the pitfalls and deal effectively with the pressure points, we cover:
- What is competition law in two minutes
- The top five questions GCs get asked and how to answer (featuring Bruce Breckenridge, General Counsel, Corporate – BT Group plc)
- Global merger control and foreign investment filings: How to minimise the pain
- How to handle a competition investigation
- Industry and competitor meetings: The eight golden rules
- Private actions and collective redress
All of these videos can be found by heading over to Crafty Counsel’s website.