High level guide to structuring PRC-related loans
Here’s our latest high-level guide to structuring PRC-related loans. This accessible two-pager summarises the key issues to be aware of when considering the following structural features:
- offshore loan to a PRC-controlled offshore company
- offshore loan backed by onshore guarantee
- offshore loan backed by onshore keepwell undertaking
- security over shares in a foreign-owned onshore entity
- security over onshore assets, shares or cash
- direct inbound loan
- acquisition financing
- cash repatriation via outbound dividends
We hope you find it useful.
View our full alert here.