Insurance Update - September 2017
The following topics are covered in this issue. To see the articles, please log on to our Knowledge Portal or contact your usual Linklaters’ contact.
- New UK framework for Insurance Linked Securities – final draft regulations published
- UK government consults on reform of way personal injury discount rate is set
- UK – Extension of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime to insurers
- Insurance Distribution Directive
- Investments in infrastructure corporates – Solvency II Delegated Regulation amended
- EU – Increased insurance industry antitrust enforcement – foreshocks before the earthquake?
- China to further open up its life insurance sector to foreign investment
- PRC – New rules on traceability of insurance sales activities to come into force
- Foreign investors in Indian insurance companies prohibited from receiving fixed return on equity investments
- Recent deals