International Tax Round-up - September 2020
This publication gives an overview of key international tax developments across the Linklaters network. Please click here to read the publication.
- 2021 Finance Bill – draft
- Annual Tax Act 2020 – draft
- Contribution of business followed by disposal of shares – new case-law and tax ruling
- New Italian tax ruling on corporate hybrid securities accounted as equity instruments
- Dutch tax plan package 2021
- Legislative changes – Budget Bill for 2021; Proposal regarding interest payments to non-cooperative jurisdictions
- Supreme Administrative Court – i.e. Deductibility of interest regarding parts of a subordinated debt; Tax exemption for employee stock options
- Council for Advance Tax Rulings – A company owned by more than half by a trust is not considered a close company
- Autumn Budget 2020 cancelled
- Covid-19 – Winter economy plan
- Court of Appeal finds UK rules on attribution of notional capital to permanent establishment not precluded by double tax treaty
Should there be questions or in case you are interested to further discuss any of the developments, please do not hesitate to contact your local Linklaters tax team.