Corporate/M&A Counsel, New York
Education and qualifications
Megan has experience working on a variety of domestic and international corporate transactions spanning a wide range of sectors, including energy, consumer goods, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, transport, industrials and chemicals. She has advised clients in connection with a broad range of multijurisdictional equity and asset sales including several auctions, corporate restructurings and joint ventures. Previously she was Assistant General Counsel at Noble Americas Corp. While at Noble, Megan managed and negotiated a variety of corporate and finance transactions and commercial agreements, including joint ventures, inventory financing, tolling arrangements and credit facilities.
Transactions of significance where substantial involvement can be disclosed include advising:
- AMEC in connection with its US$3.2bn acquisition of Foster Wheeler
- ASSA ABLOY on its acquisitions of Amarr Company, Ameristar Fence Products, August Home, Luxer Holdings, KEYper Systems and LifeSafety Power
- C2 Energy Capital LLC (C2) in the acquisition from Tesla Energy Operations, Inc. (Tesla) of 12 solar projects to be constructed in the State of New York
- CGG Land (U.S.) Inc. on the sale of its U.S. and Canadian land seismic acquisition business in exchange for a minority equity interest Geokinetics Inc.
- funds under management by BlackRock, Inc. on the equity investment in Peninsula Energy Limited, an Australian public company
- Queijo Holding Corp. (Brazil) on the US$148.3m merger with Brazil Fast Food Corp.
- Triton on the acquisition of ALSTOM’s auxiliary components business for thermal power plants