Season 2 programme
Welcome to season 2 of the the Linklaters Learning Hub - the training program that brings together young professionals from Linklaters and our clients. It offers a unique opportunity to learn side by side, grow your professional network and share skills and knowledge in an informal and relaxed setting with your peers of a similar seniority.
The training webinars are on the fundamentals of key legal fields and essential business skills. The sessions will be delivered approximately every four weeks. In one hour we will cover the basic principles of a selected legal topic, which will include practical take-aways that you can implement in your day-to-day work. Participants can attend the full program or only those sessions that best match their interests.
Are you interested? Please click here to register your interest. Other members of your team are of course also very welcome to join.
- September 2020 | Crystal clear drafting
- October 2020 | Private equity funds, what do they do and how do they work?
- November 2020 | Uncovering the B2B protection regime against unfair contractual terms
- December 2020 | Corporates in change: mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructurings
- January 2021 | How to successfully network (remotely) in the legal world*
*Whether this session will take place in a physical or digital setting is subject to the evolution of current circumstances. We will advise asap.