Covid-19: A Swedish guide to significant commercial and legal issues
The continued spread of Covid-19 is a public health challenge affecting individuals, organisations and societies around the world. It has required governments, and particularly healthcare systems, to respond swiftly and in a coordinated way to ensure that they are properly responding to the evolving situation to ensure the wellbeing of their citizens while mitigating the economic fallout caused by the lockdown.
To assist businesses in tackling the challenges presented by the Covid-19 epidemic, our guide highlights some of the main issues that Swedish-based businesses should be thinking about in light of the current environment, as well as some practical tips to be considered.
Topics covered in this guide include:
- Workforce wellbeing
- Data protection considerations
- Managing commercial relationships, including supply chains, commercial contracts, competition law considerations and issues for landlords and tenants
- Reporting, meetings and transactional issues, including disclosure of inside information and impact on transactions
- Impacts on regulated firms in the financial services sector
- Financing issues, including capital markets and loan financings and cash flow issues
Download the full publication - Covid-19: A Swedish guide to significant commercial and legal issues.