Asia team strengthened with new partners and counsel
Linklaters today announced the election of five new partners, and seven new counsel, across Asia. The promotions are part of a cohort of 25 new partners globally and will take effect on 1 May 2016.
“This year is an exceptionally talented group of people. The election and promotions enhance our market leading Asia team,” said Marc Harvey, Regional Manager Partner for Asia.
“The technical and commercial know-how of this year’s new partner cohort is outstanding,” added Robert Elliott, Linklaters’ Chairman and Senior Partner.
The new Asia-based partners are:
- Alex Bidlake, Mainstream Corporate (Hong Kong)
- Frank Cui, Banking (Hong Kong)
- Jonathan Horan, Capital Markets (Hong Kong)
- Terence Lau, Capital Markets (Hong Kong)
- Justin Tang, Dispute Resolution (Hong Kong)
Additionally, Eric Liu has been promoted to Senior Consultant, Mainstream Corporate (Beijing).
The new Asia-based counsel are:
- Hibban Ahmed, Investment Management Group (China)
- Peiying Chua, Financial Regulation Group (Singapore)
- Kevin Crombie, Projects (Singapore)
- Adrian Fisher, Technology, Media & Communications (Singapore)
- Terri Poon, Corporate PSL (China)
- Made Satwika, Projects, (Widyawan & Partners, Jakarta)
- Chris Yip, Corporate (China)
Mr Harvey said the promotions demonstrated Linklaters’ expertise across practice areas and were yet another demonstration of the firm’s market leading and multi-jurisdictional capabilities in the region.
We are also pleased to announce that Chris Bradley has been appointed National Managing Partner Singapore for a period of four years from 1 May 2016. Chris Bradley succeeds Kevin Wong.
Kevin has successfully led the Singapore office for many years and has demonstrated great commitment and leadership. He will remain with Linklaters in Singapore, and we will continue to benefit from his experience and standing in the market.
“I know that Chris will do a tremendous job. He has been with us in Asia, in a number of offices, for many years. He will be a great addition to the Asia leadership team,” Mr Harvey said.