Ebba Perman Borg
Head of Tax, Stockholm
"The Stockholm tax practice advises domestic and international corporations, financial institutions and private equity firms on cross-border transactions, tax disputes, standalone tax matters and executive compensation plans. I am trusted by clients for my wide legal knowledge, proactivity and ability to provide user-friendly advice and commercially robust solutions."
Education and qualifications
Ebba specialises in tax issues relating to private and public M&A. She has extensive experience of management participation programmes and global employee incentives plans. She further has significant experience of tax litigation, capital markets and real estate transactions.
Transactions of significance where substantial involvement can be disclosed have included:
- A Financial Lead Investor for a consortium’s equity investment into Northvolt AB
- ComHem Holding AB on the combination with the Swedish leading mobile services, broadband and telephony services provider Tele2 AB (publ)
- Cevian Capital Partners Limited and Cevian Capital II Co-Investment Fund L.P. on the sale of their stake in AB Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group
- funds advised by Triton in connection with the SEK 5 billion IPO and listing of Ambea AB (publ) on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm
- NKT Cables on its agreement to acquire ABB HV Cables, a wholly owned business of the ABB Group, including the committed investment in a cable-laying vessel at total enterprise value of €836m
- RTL Group on its acquisition of United Screens, the leading multi-platform network in the Nordics
- ASSA ABLOY AB (publ), Husqvarna AB (publ), Investment AB Kinnevik (publ), Tele2 AB (publ), Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ), ICA Gruppen AB (publ), Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ), BAE Systems, Johnson & Johnson, McKinsey, RBS/ABN Amro, UBS, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, HSBC and BNP Paribas on their global incentive schemes