Eva Löndahl Thurang
Eva is an associate at the Stockholm office and has experience with mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and company law. Clients include domestic and international financial institutions, private equity firms and corporate clients. Eva was seconded to the London office for six months during 2019.
- Hyundai Motor Company on its acquisition of a 10.4 per cent stake in Impact Coatings AB (publ) (Sweden), a company listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm First North, which develops and commercialises innovative technology for PVD surface treatment;
- Finablr plc on its initial public offering and admission to the premium segment of the Official List and to trading on the Main Market for listed securities of the London Stock Exchange;
- SIX Group AG on the CHF 2.916bn auction sale of its Payment Services division to Worldline SA
- Com Hem Holding AB on the SEK 36.72bn combination with the Swedish leading mobile services, broadband and telephony services provided Tele2 AB (publ)
- Cevian Capital Partners Limited and Cevian Capital II Co-Investment Fund L.P. on the sale of their stake in AB Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group
- RTL Group on the acquisition of United Screens, the leading multi-platform network in the Nordic market
Eva holds an LL.M. from Lund University in Sweden. In addition, Eva has studied law at the University of Toronto in Canada and taken advance courses in law at Stockholm University. Eva is fluent in Swedish and English and has basic knowledge of German.
Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2018.