Specialised experience in cross-border real estate transactions, German real estate law, real estate private equity and real estate financing.
Henriette is specialised in advising international companies, investors and banks regarding real estate transactions, real estate private equity and financing. She has fundamental knowledge of private equity share deal transactions. Her experience includes cross-border portfolio and large single asset transactions in all asset classes including offices and retail.
- Aermont on the sale of the Marienforum in Frankfurt to General
- Blackstone on the acquisition of several logistics assets in Germany
- BNP Paribas REIM on the acquisition of Deichtor Office Center in Hamburg
- Catella on the acquisition of Südwest-Areals „Auf AEG“ in Nuernberg
- LaSalle Investment Management on the acquisition of Morrow in Frankfurt (Main) and ElseBella real estate portfolio in Munich
- Swiss Life and BVK on the acquisition of OSKAR in Munich
- Union Investment on the bidder process for ‚Millennium Portfolio‘ from Generali Lebensversicherung with a value of over €2,5 bn
- WealthCap on the acquisition of Gewandhaus in Ludwigsburg
2018 – Associate, Linklaters
2018 – Second Legal State Examination (2. Juristisches Staatsexamen)
2015 – 2017 Legal Traineeship (Referendariat), Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht
2015 – First Legal State Examination (Erste Juristische Prüfung)
2008 – 2015 University of Regensburg and University of Oxford, law studies