Jérémie is a Counsel in the Competition/Antitrust practice of Linklaters in Paris, specialising in EU and French competition law (merger control, cartels, horizontal cooperation, vertical restraints, abuse of dominant position, litigation before the French Competition Authority and the European Commission). Particular sectors where Jérémie has expertise include: energy, media and telecommunications.
Jérémie was admitted to the bar in 2005 after graduating from the Toulouse University of law, in both European law and International Business law. Jérémie has published various articles and academic papers in the field of competition law. Jérémie is also a lecturer at the Toulouse School of Economics teaching Competition law to post-graduate students.
Jérémie has been involved in major cartel cases before the European Commission (such as the water distribution and Euribor and Libor cases) as well as before the French Competition Authority and the French courts.
Recent transactions in which Jérémie has also been involved include the setting up of a joint venture between Faurecia and Magneti Marelli, the acquisition of Ne Varietur by GDF Suez, the acquisition of Precisium and TPA by Alliance Industrie and the acquisition of Fortis Luxembourg-vie by BNP Paribas.
- 2014 to date Counsel, Competition law practice, Linklaters
- 2010 to 2014 Managing Associate, Competition law practice, Linklaters
- 2007 – 2010 Associate, Competition law practice, DDG
- 2005 – 2007 Associate, Competition law practice, Vogel & Vogel.
- Master of International Business Law, Toulouse University
- Master of European Business law, Toulouse University