Justine is counsel in our Financial Regulation Group. She started her career as a corporate lawyer advising a range of clients in a number of sectors including the financial sector before becoming head of legal at the Matrix Group, a small financial services firm with an investment banking division and an asset management division.
Since re-joining Linklaters, Justine has advised investment banks and asset managers on a range of regulatory issues, including licensing and structuring, compliance with regulatory rules and drafting associated documentation, client money and assets, systems and controls, governance market abuse and M&A involving the financial services sector.
- 2016 to date Counsel, Linklaters
- 2013 - 2016 Managing Associate, Linklaters
- 2006 - 2012 Group Legal Adviser, Matrix Group
- 1994 - 2006 Solicitor, Linklaters
- 1992 - 1994 Trainee Solicitor, Linklaters
- 1990 - 1991 College of Law, Chester (First Class Honours)
- 1987 - 1990 Downing College, Cambridge